1. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of Australia, Canada (excluding Quebec), Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old, or the age of majority where they live, whichever is older, and own a PSO-RITE device prior to the Contest start date. Employees of PSO-RITE LLC (“Sponsor”), as well as the immediate family
(spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. Entry Period: The Entry Period starts at 12:00 AM ET on 11/05/2020 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 01/01/2021 (the “Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter:
a. Create Your Entry: Take a video or photo showing how you use your PSO-RITE device (your “Entry”). Please make sure your Entry does not: (i) violate anyone’s rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademark rights; (ii) prominently feature any third-party trademarks or logos; (iii) portray Sponsor or its products in a negative light; or (iv) contain any content that is inappropriate or indecent. You must obtain permission from each person in the photo (or from his/her parent or legal guardian) to grant the rights described in the “Sponsor’s Rights to Entries” section below.
b. Submit Your Entry: Send your Entry via email during the Entry Period to insert address.
By entering, you represent and warrant that: (i) you own all rights to the Entry; (ii) your Entry does not violate any third party’s rights; and (iii) you have obtained written permission from each person featured in the Entry granting the rights to Sponsor described in the “Sponsor’s Rights to Entries” section below, and will make written copies of such permissions available to Sponsor, upon request. By entering, you also indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Contest, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
4. Sponsor’s Rights to Entries: You do not transfer ownership of your Entry by entering the Contest. However, by entering, you grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your Entry as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without
additional review, compensation, or approval from you.
5. Judging: On or about insert date, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner based on the following Judging Criteria: insert criteria. The potential winner will be contacted by e-mail. The odds of winning depend on the performance of each entrant.
6. Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and a release which, among other things, confirms Sponsor’s license to use the Entry. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within insert time, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the Judging Criteria.
7. Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Pso-Rite, one (1) Pso-Spine, one (1) Pso-Stick, one (1) Pso-Mini, and one (1) Pso-tape. The approximate retail value of the prize is $140 USD. The winner will also receive one (1) of any product Pso-Rite sells in the future. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize
with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The winner may be responsible for paying taxes and any other costs not listed above.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest; or (b) award the prizes according to the criteria set forth above from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages
from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, in cases of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or fraud or breach by Sponsor of these Official Rules, by entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”)
from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or r use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related that may impede entry; (c) any claim or allegation that your Entry infringes any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property right; (d) lost, late, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the
processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity,
interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or Sponsor’s rights and obligations in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
12. Winner Information: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to insert address. Requests must be received by December 30, 2020.
13. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by PSO-RITE.COM LLC, 1001 Brickell Bay Drive, Suite 2306, Miami, FL 31131.